I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper to bumper traffic, I'm under pressure 'cause I can't have you the way that I want; let's just go back to the way it was...

Blog de Carla Creado el 18 de Abril del 2012

27 de enero de 2013

Desde el fondo de mi corazón roto...

"Never look back," we said; How was I to know I'd miss you so?
Loneliness up ahead, emptiness behind; Where do I go? 
And you didn't hear all my joy through my tears,
All my hopes through my fears,
Did you know, Still I miss you somehow? 

From the bottom of my broken heart, there's just a thing or two I'd like you to know: You were my first love, you were my true love from the first kisses to the very last rose. 
From the bottom of my broken heart, even through time may find me somebody new, you were my real love, I never knew love 'til there was you,
From the bottom of my broken heart. 

Baby I said, "Please stay, give our love a chance for one more day" 
We could have worked things out taking time, is what love's all about 
But you put a dart through my dreams, through my heart 
And I'm back where I started again, never thought it would end ♪