I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper to bumper traffic, I'm under pressure 'cause I can't have you the way that I want; let's just go back to the way it was...

Blog de Carla Creado el 18 de Abril del 2012

9 de febrero de 2013

All my life I've waited for the right moment to let you know I don't wanna let you go Now I realize there's just no perfect time to confess how I feel, this much I know is real.
 Take this word, don't let them go unheard,
this is me reaching out, I hope you can hear me now. This pain in my heart stands stay, taking, is yours to break, having to try and lose, then keep this love from you. 
So I refuse to waste one more second without you, knowing my heartBaby cause I don't need anything else but your love, nothing but you means a thing to meI'm incomplete when you're not there holding me, touching me elsewhere, How long the risk could just disappear? And I will not even care... As long as you're there