I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper to bumper traffic, I'm under pressure 'cause I can't have you the way that I want; let's just go back to the way it was...

Blog de Carla Creado el 18 de Abril del 2012

12 de abril de 2013

I can see your Halo ♡

Remember those walls I built? Well, baby they are tumbling down and they didn't even put up a fight, they didn't even make a sound.
I found a way to let you in but, I never really had a doubt, standing in the light of your halo, I got my angel now...
Hit me like a ray of sun, burning through my darkest night, you're the only one that I want, think I'm addicted to your light.
I swore I'd never fall again but this don't even feel like falling, gravity can't forget to pull me back to the ground again...
It's like I've been awakened, every rule I had, you break it, It's the risk that I'm taking, I'm never gonna shut you out!
Everywhere I'm looking now, I'm surrounded by your embrace, Baby, I can see your halo, you know you're my saving grace.
You're everything I need and more, It's written all over your face, Baby, I can feel your halo... I pray it won't fade away!