I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper to bumper traffic, I'm under pressure 'cause I can't have you the way that I want; let's just go back to the way it was...

Blog de Carla Creado el 18 de Abril del 2012

4 de mayo de 2013

You're a part time lover and a full time friend, the monkey on you're back is the latest trend... I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, But you.
I kiss you on the brain in the shadow of a train, I kiss you all starry eyed, my body's swinging from side to side... I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, But you.
Here is the church and here is the steeple, we sure are cute for two ugly people... I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, But you.
The pebbles forgive me, the trees forgive me; So why can't you forgive me? I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, But you.
You are always trying to keep it real, I'm in love with how you feel... I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, But you.
We both have shiny happy fits of rage, you want more fans, i want more stage... I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, But you.
Don quixote was a steel driving man, my name is adam i'm your biggest fan... I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, But you ♪ ♥