I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper to bumper traffic, I'm under pressure 'cause I can't have you the way that I want; let's just go back to the way it was...

Blog de Carla Creado el 18 de Abril del 2012

17 de julio de 2013

She said "I feel stranded and I can't tell anymore If I'm coming or I'm going, It's not how I planned it, I've got a key to the door but it just won't open."
And I know, I know, I know part of me says “Let it go, that life happens for a reason”I don't, I don't, I don't because it never worked before, but this time, this time I'm gonna try anything to just feel bettertell me what to do, you know I can't see through the haze around me and I do anything to just feel better and I can't find my way, Girl I need a change and I do anything to just feel betterany little thing that just feel better.
She said "I need you to hold meI'm a little far from the shore and I'm afraid of sinkingyou're the only one who knows me and who doesn't ignore that my soul is weeping". I know, I know, I know part of me says “Let it goeverything must have a season, round and round it goes and every day's the one before, but this time, this time I'm gonna try anything to just feel better, tell me what to doyou know I can't see through the haze around me and I do anything to just feel better and I can't find my wayGod I need a change and I do anything to just feel better, any little thing that just feel better
I'm tired of holding on to all the things I ought to leave behind.
It's really getting old, and I think I need a little help this time!